On UNIX systems, there is one very ancient command called dd. It is designed to copy something somewhere byte-by-byte we will learn How to use dd command in Linux in this article.[Read more…] about Dd Linux command and everything related to it
How to use rkhunter to Scan for Rootkits, backdoors and Exploits Using in Linux
Rkhunter “Rootkit Hunter”. it can find about 58 known rootkits and some sniffer and backdoor programs. It performs a series of test scripts to confirm whether the server has been infected with rootkits, such as checking the basic files used by rootkits, wrong file permissions for executable binaries, detecting kernel modules, and so on. In official information, RKHunter can do:
- the MD5 checksum test, detects whether there are changes file
- binary files and system tools used for detecting rootkit
- signature detection Trojan
- the detection procedure used is abnormal file attributes
- the detection system associated test
- Detect hidden files
- Detect suspicious core module LKM
- Detect the monitoring port that the system has started
The most essential Linux commands
Keep this Linux cheat sheet on your desk printed,
it will help you to learn them quickly and become a Linux expert very soon.
Click on the image to open at full size
The linux ls command lists files and directories within the current working directory.
ls - directory listing ls -al - formatted listing with hidden files
2) The cd Linux command changes the current directory in Linux and can toggle between directories conveniently.
cd dir - change directory to dir cd - change to home
3) The pwd Linux command (print working directory) command displays the name of the current working directory.
pwd - show current directory[Read more…] about Linux Command Line Cheat Sheet
how to fix Operation not possible due to RF-kill in kali Linux
first of all I like to keep things simple and write like if I’m talking to my friends
things will be so simple cause it is really simple 🙂 let’s get to work now.
Operation not possible due to RF-kill
what case this error is your network card it’s “soft-blocked” in most case
This could happen when the wireless card has been signalled to switch-off via the kernel
to make sure if your card is soft-blocked