Are You good in the cybersecurity field?
have the knowledge to share?
Then you can write for us an article about your own tool on GitHub or about Linux or the service you offer.
Your article will be published with your name and a link to your website and social media accounts.
Email us at: kalitutwrite @ gmail.com
At the moment, KaliTut already has a huge number of instructions, articles, and guides that will help beginners to use their system more efficiently, figure out how to configure it or choose the best software. We are constantly developing, the number of useful instructions is increasing, and the number of our readers is also increasing.
The Kalitut project was created on 2014, during this time we have grown very quickly. Many people have already taken part in the development of the site, for this, we are very grateful to them, but we are constantly looking for new authors. You too can become one of them and share your knowledge with our audience.
HOW DO I BECOME A CONTRIBUTOR?
Anyone with a bit of Linux experience can contribute to Kalitut. All your articles will be published under Your name.
You can write articles for free, per idea. For example, you have solved a problem with Linux and want to share it with other users, then you can write an article and publish it with us, the site is read by many Linux users, as well as beginners who may need this information. You can write on any topic, except, of course, advertising. Such articles will be published within a few days after they have been submitted for approval.
Next, we’ll take a closer look at how to write an article.
WHY WOULD YOU PUBLISH ARTICLES ON Kalitut?
- Your articles will be available to a large audience
- Each author is indicated at the end of the article, along with a link to a profile on a social network.
GENERAL ARTICLE FORMAT FOR AUTHORS
Here are the basic requirements for the article:
- Don’t copy content from other sites, come up with your own content and idea. If the article is copied, it will not be published, fragments of other people’s articles do not need to be copied either;
- After the article is published on Kalitut, it can be posted on other sites, but only if you keep the link to the source ( Kalitut);
- Try to respond to the comments of our readers on your article so you get more interaction with the audience;
- Please note that you cannot write reviews of any commercial software or other advertising articles.
We try to make simple instructions for beginners and reviews of useful programs. Each article should have a certain standard format, we strive for convenience and uniformity. Consider our format:
- The article begins with an introduction, a brief description of the essence, necessarily two paragraphs up to 60-100 words.
- For the manuals, the theory goes further, why this is happening, why, in general, it needs to be done, etc.
- The practical part is how to do, what to do, where to click, and so on.
- The practical part should be diluted with screenshots, so it will be easier for users to understand what to do. There is a special requirement for screenshots, – in addition to the terminal itself or the program window, part of the desktop, or the entire desktop, must be visible.
You also need to keep the headings and divide the article into logical paragraphs. Always divide articles into paragraphs so that the text is not monolithic, because this makes it very difficult to understand. If you insert headers, then you need to do this in the WordPress editor, using the appropriate button, and not html tags. For headings the item “Heading 2”, for subheadings – “Heading 3” and do not need to align them in the center. Before the picture, you need to press Enter so that it does not merge with the text, but you do not need to leave an empty line between the text and the picture. For each entry, you need to set a thumbnail, select the most suitable category (only one) and tags, but tags can only be selected from existing ones, if you write new ones, they simply will not be added when saving.