What is Domoticz?
This is an open source multi-platform software focused on creating a smart home control system. It supports a large number of different devices from different vendors.
1. Use Class 10 SD card. ( microsd for raspberry pi )
2. Are you using Class 10 SD card? This is important!
3. Download the Domoticz SD image for your spare time. http://sourceforge.net/projects/domoticz/files/
4. Unzip. SD image is included.
5. Write the image to the SD card.
6. Turn off the Raspberry Pi
7. Insert an SD card into your pie and connect a mouse, keyboard, Ethernet cable and monitor. Finally, connect to a micro USB power supply. This action will turn on and launch your raspberry pie.