Last Updated on July 14, 2020 by admin
Intercepter-NG is an Android penetration testing app.
by using Intercepter-NG you will be able to intercept and analyze un-encrypted communications over WiFi network.
Intercepter-NG is a network toolkit for various types of IT specialists and an easy-to-use application to intercept communication.
it’s an MiTM attacks tool , you can perform different kinds of MiTM attacks using this android app
- Android 2.3.3+
Intercepter-NG v2.0 Features:
- Intercept communications.
- Analyze data packets.
- Hijack sessions. ( cookie hijacking )
Session hijacking, also known as TCP session hijacking and cookie hijacking , is a method of taking over a Web user session by surreptitiously obtaining the session ID and masquerading as the authorized user.
- SSL Strip connections.
SSLStrip is a type of MITM attack that forces a user browser into communicating with an adversary in plain-text over HTTP, it simply watch for HTTPS links and redirects, then map those links into look-alike HTTP
- Monitor target’s web activity
- ARP Poisoning
ARP stand for “Address Resolution Protocol” this type of attack sends falsified ARP messages over a local area network to link the attacker MAC address with the IP address of a legitimate computer or server on the network.
- Network Discovery with OS Detection
- Network Traffic Analysis
- Passwords Recovery
- Files Recovery
How to use intercepter ng
- Download Intercepter-NG V2.0 from Github
- Install Busybox from Google Store
Remember your Android phone must be rooted
Install and open the app click on the Radar icon in the upper left corner of IntercepterNG.
3.After you click on the radar icon It will scan the network and list all the connected devices
4 Now select the Devices you want to spy on from the list , it will show the operating system next to the IP address
- Click the Play icon on the top right then Select the Settings icon
Now tick the check box of Save pcap session and change the memory location to SD Card if you want the file to be saved on your SD card.
6.Return to main menu and then select the play button
now it will start downloading packs
7 To see graphical capturing of data click the Wireshark icon click the play button
8.Click the cookies icon and wait for the cookies to load then select any one of the IP shown it will load the web page your victim are in.
Last update: 16.04.2020
Intercepter-NG [Android Edition] v2.5
- Automatical Save&Restore of routing rules and iptables
- Preloaded results of the last scan + prescan on startup
- Text resize by gestures, tab switch by swipes, vibro reactions
- OS Fingerprinting system based on Satori format
- Port Scan upgraded to X-Scan with EternalBlue checker
- Scanning engine is greatly improved
- HSTS Spoofing with improved sslstrip
- Self-diagnosis for troubleshooting
- LOTS of other fixes and improvements
- UI updated
- libpcap updated to 1.9.1 (for API >=24)
- No more SuperSU and Busybox dependencies -> Magisk
- Android support from 4.4 up to 10+ (x86, ARM, ARMv8)