Bettercap2 is another realization of the desire to improve Ettercap (along with MITM ). Let’s say right away – the Bettercap program succeeded. In the Bettercap program, you can do almost everything that Ettercap can do. In this case, we do not need additional programs and a lot of open consoles.
Bettercap features include:
- ARP spoofing and sniffing
- network monitoring
- WiFi and BLE monitoring
- performing attacks on wireless networks
- performing man-in-the-middle attacks with support for a variety of techniques: HTTPS bypass, DNS spoofing, launching a web server, etc.
- support for caplets – caplets, files, which allow scripting to describe complex and automated attacks
- works on Linux, macOS, Windows, Android, ARM